~~






hibernate (:
Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 12:13 PM


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )

Wow wow wow, mighty South Korea boy group B2ST is then back to the music industry once again with their 5th Mini Album Midnight Sun!


I sure do love their album packaging! :)


The one above is the Limited Edition. :)

Oh well, it's been 2 months since I've last updated my blog. Since I'm having my school break for a week with the Raya Holidays, I'm back! :) Is it too late to wish the Muslims? I'm sorry but still, Selamat Hari Raya! :)

I'm really in a hyper mood to introduce some songs to you which I find it really nice. It may not be the latest pop songs tho.

1. Only Tears by INFINITE


I somehow like this boy group's vocal. It's a 7 member boy group under Woolim Entertainment. The members are : ( from left ) leader Sunggyu, Hoya, Dong Woo, Sung Jong, maknae L / Myungsoo, Sung Gyeol and Woohyun.
I firstly known them for their debut song, She's Back. It wasn't really a big hit. But, never underestimate! They then come back with another single Before The Dawn also known as BTD. That's when everyone put their eyes on them! The dance moves, Scorpion Dance, of the song really did amaze everyone and gained more popularity. You can check it out at INFINITE Official Channel.

2. Only Hard For Me by M.I.B


I'm not really into this group, but I find this song nice. Members : vocal Kangnam, 1st rapper 5zic ( pronounce as Ozic if I'm not mistaken ), 2nd rapper Cream, and the last rapper Sims.

3. Should I Smile or Cry by Electroboyz ft. Baek Ji Young


I'm not really into this group too. But this is also nice. Haha.

That's all for today, as you see, my description for the videos are getting less as I'm getting lazy to talk about it. Haha. I'm a lazy blogger. Anyway, ya'll know Big Bang is coming to Malaysia for Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 right? HEHEHE. I've got my tickets! x) And, you wanna know something? 2NE1 is coming this November too. T-T Where am I gonna get the money you tell me. T-T

Shall start with my lunch now, ahha, bye!

Loves.