~~






tick tock (:
Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 10:16 PM


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )
Tick Tick Tock Tock
Tick Tick Tock

Hello, I'm finally back blogging.
Sorry for the long hiatus, had been quite lazy LATELY. Am deadly bored now so yea I'm doing this. I've changed meh blogskin, still having a problem editing the head, still simple and nice. :)

Lets start from, hmm, my last post? :)

Was away to prepare for the PMR trials, I thought I would come back blogging. Fortunately, yes I'm back after so long, miss me? Anyway, I bet I've lost my readers, haha.

PMR trials to the results then officially ends PMR. It took me 2 months time. Ommo, I just won't focus on my studies for the trials, got 7As' and a B, not that bad hur. And so I ran away for a month, TEEHEEEHEEE. I ended Twenty-Eleven lifeless-ly and, hello Twenty-Twelve.

It's my 10th week stepping into Form 4, being a Socratesan, I don't feel smart anymore. :( Working hard, transforming into a nerd. Just completed my first term exam. I screwed my Biology paper, as expected, studying one day right before the paper is no good thing. Mehh, got the additional maths results. Whatever shit. Lol.

Oh, the rookie group B.A.P is quite cool. Bang&Zelo as the sub unit of the group always reminds me of GD&TOP. The soon-to-be-16 Zelo's 16 seconds LTE rap stunned the netizens, including me. He's just awesome. Say, I'm proud to be a VIP. The boys are back with real musics. Big Bang's 5th mini album, " ALIVE " did a perfect all-kill. Cool huh? The name " BIGBANG " explains everything. Am waiting for the Japanese album. Also, 2NE1's Japanese album, B1A4 and Infinite's comeback. By the way, I'm into Block B. NanrinA didn't show anything different as my impression bout Block B was hip hop and crazily insane songs, till I listened to Did You Or Did You Not and Synchronization 100%, BLOCK B IS DIFFERENT. Bull shits? Because you hate them for the controversies. Forgive and forget, get that?

Anyway, I don't wanna get involved into a fan fight. I don't want my hair to get pulled out. Haha. Sorry if the post was boring, I'm bored and I didn't know what to post about. The school break is here, Happy Holidays everyone!

Loves.