~~






slippin' away (:
Sunday, March 18, 2012 @ 9:13 PM


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )
Piggy back!

Oh hello earthlings !
Today is Sunday, what day is it tomorrow? MONDAY. What does that means? School break is over, GET YOUR ASS BACK TO SCHOOL.

Oh well, holiday are over, I didn't do anything much but BURNING CASH. o: I wish I have lots and lots of CASH. o-o Anyway, how many of you are ready for the results tomorrow? Don't ask me, I've got no idea, heheheeee. I hope none of the teachers are still on their ' vacation ' tomorrow. =-= That feeling when you're soooooooooooo excited for the results and one of your classmate tells you, " Teacher is not here today. " ! o:

BLAHH. Soooo, I won't be updating my blog frequently due to the busy life which is starting soon. I'll blog at least, hmm, once a week? Make it twice then, happy? Haha. Sorry for talking to myself, I know I've lost my readers, don't laugh at me. :( I FOUND SOMETHING ON weheartit. ♥ . :D


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )

See that key? I HAVE THE SAME ONE, EXACTLY THE SAME, but it broke. MEHH. :( Whatever, gotta go. Bye!

Loves.