~~






only look at me (:
Thursday, March 15, 2012 @ 1:22 PM


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )
In the night sky, I won't cry by myself ever again.

Hai Hai Ho Hai.
Went out with the girls on White Day yesterday. Still, we didn't get to reunite as one of them didn't get to come. :(

I crashed into Huii's house at 8.20 AM and she's not awake yet. * evil grins * Guess what, she can even dress herself to sleep. o: And online in the morning! Well it's been quite a while since I crash into her house. :) She's still stalking bloggers as usual. Hahahohe. Brenda came a while later. Huii played a song on Youtube for us, it's awesome. It's a violin cover of Big Bang's Blue, I love it. :) I want such cool boyfriend, hahah. Shall get my long lost brother to play this for me since he had been learning violin for approximate of 9 years.


source : metalsides, Daniel Jang's Youtube channel.

Anyway, Huii started painting Brenda's nails and we were trying to take a " Tumblr-ish " picture of Brenda. LOLOL. Jinn came around 11 AM and we left around 1 PM? While Huii was taking her bath we were playing with the webcam, I don't have any pictures now so yeah. :p Before we left, I WENT TO MOLEST HUII'S PIANO. X) Although it's somehow out of tone, I still find it nice since I don't know anything bout chords. Haha. Oh and, they released B1A4's Baby I'm Sorry composed and written by leader Jinyoung! I was criticizing the girl because she was ugly and she got hugged by Sandeul and Gongchan. :( They look hotter now! They're gonna have their comeback stage on M! Countdown today if I'm not mistaken. :)



source : chB1A4, B1A4's official Youtube channel.

The song is soooooooooooooooo addictive! Hope you enjoyed. :)

The 5 girls spend RM 155 for lunch, cool eh? I'm broke. :( I also met some of the friends there. :)
Oh well, shall stop here, just wanted to share the videos, bye! :)

Loves.