~~






abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (:
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 2:54 PM


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )
I'm singing my blues.

HAI I'm all alone at home here, someone bring me out!
I can't say that I've got no homework to do, I do have some, it's just me being lazy to do so. Anyway, my auntie and her family went out to attend my cousin's convocation. It's another big day! :)

I got bored playing Tetris today, have no idea what happen to my super killing skills. :( That's why I'm here blogging. Shall start on playing Haru Haru again, someone teach me please please please? Gotta train my fingers' flexibility, hmm. I always dream of being a professional pianist, even though I don't go for classes. Also, being a professional dancer, that'd be cool. :)

Oh I started stalking ulzzang randomly. They look extremely, em, BEAUTIFUL! I wonder if they did something with the picture, or maybe, their face? :( So many of them are like B1A4's Gongchan look alike. o: Talking bout B1A4, THEY'RE GONNA RELEASE THEIR ALBUM TONIGHT! MUAHAHAHAH.


( via ; weheartit. ♥ )

Don't you think he's cute? Ommo, white guy with brown hair is just perfect! AND AND, I LOVE HIS HAIR. Ommo, o: Oh well, I shall go on Tumblr for more, teeheeeheeee. x)

Loves.